Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bunnies washing day

No idea what happened yesterday and only just realised this scheduled post was not where it should be.......Mr Bloggers fault of course, who else.

Before I tell you about this weeks new challenge at Allsorts, a quick reminder about the new Penny Black at Allsorts Challenge which starts on 1st July. If you have not already signed up what are you waiting for, pop over there now, we have some great themes lined up for you and of course fabby Penny Black stamps as prizes all being donated by Penny Black themselves.

This week at Allsorts, the DT were given images to use by this weeks sponsors Squiggle Stamps and the lovely Emma who is hosting this weeks challenge came up with a really great sketch to use.

I printed my image out several time so I could decoupage elements after colouring with Prismacolor pencils and Sakura pens. The DP is a an old piece from my stash and afraid I have absolutely no idea of the make.

I added a Magnolia flowers, some punched leaves and a beaded pin to embellish.

No comments:

Post a Comment