Friday, June 18, 2010

Meet Molly and George

As promised I am back with more news about Molly and George, a brand new range of stamps from UK artist Clare Rowlands called Molly Blooms Stamps which have their debut launch at Sir Stampalot on Sunday 20th June. The entire range of stamps will also be available from Sir Stampalot.


Before anyone tells me, I know I don't do cutsie, but these really are adorable and are a pleasure to work with. The rubber is deeply etched and the images stamp our really crisply. And I still managed at bit of distressing and resist on the flower pot one, plus all are decoupaged, proving just how versatile the stamps are.


These are just a taster of the first few samples I have made, more to follow, but you can see the whole range in store Sunday and they will all be on the web site shortly for you to order.

I am also working with the new Nitwit DP's which are gorgeous, there are several colourways which all coordinate beautifully and they are a very good weight which means they punch out really nicely. These are also on the web site for you to order.
And here's your invitation for those of you who can make it Sunday, just print off and take it along with you. Free refreshments, great demos and a free Cute Critters stamp as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment