Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Keeing everything crossed for England

How is everyone today ? I just popped into the village for an appointment and the the place was deserted, I figure everyone is at home preparing for an afternoon of footie, tennis some tinnies and probably a barbie as well as the weather is still lovely.

I'm looking forward to the footie, but with trepidation.........so much hangs on a good win today and I know if we lose and are on the plane home from South Africa tonight, one or two in my household will be like bears with sore heads. So here's to a resounding win !!

I forgot to put my England shirt on for the last two games.........no I did not buy it myself, one of the boys gave it to me for my Birthday two years ago when we were plying in the European championships, seem to remember we lost then as well. So perhaps if I wear it today it might bring us luck, I can but hope.

It's quiet in the offices today as well and the phones have hardly rung this morning, so I feel some crafty stuff coming on shortly. I have a card to share which fits some challenges. The main image is another pretty Sarah Kay coloured with Copics and decoupaged with three layers. The DP is Doodlebug and the borders Martha Stewart doily lace. The sentiment is Penny Black 3851E Blessings. My card fits the following challenges:

Creative Card Crew - Easel Card
Everybody Art Challenges - Green and Pink
ABC Challenge - Extra Dimension

No comments:

Post a Comment