Saturday, June 12, 2010

A touch of lace and butterflies


My teamie Fleur is hosting this weeks challenge at Allsorts and would like us to use 'Lace and/or Buttons' on our projects.

But before I tell you about my card, I just have to tell you something before I expode.........well, the fact is I can't actually tell you quite all today........but I will have an absoltely fabulous piece of news which I will be sharing with you in a day or so - just waiting for a few final bits and pieces from across the pond then all will be revealed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I'm just the teeny tinest bit excited ?

I have used one the the new Hero Arts collage stamps as my main image Hero CG129 Antique Background, which I stamped onto a piece of card which I distressed with Tim Holt honey and rusty hinge and a liberal spritzing of Glimmer Mist dazzling diamonds. I stamped round the edges with Hero F5042 leaf flourish, then roughed up the edges and 'splodged'..........if anyone has a technical term for this please do tell...........with Adirondack Acrylic Dabber copper and heated to make it bubble.

I stamped the butterflies again onto acetate and highlighted with a gold pen, added lace down one side and very tiny buttons for the butterflies thorax's. The sentiment is Hero CG189 Whatever and I stamped down the leading edge of the card with Hero G3316 harlequin.

No comments:

Post a Comment