Saturday, June 12, 2010

The secret's out

OK, keeping secrets are hard and I've had this one for a few weeks now so have been really good, but the time has come when I just have to tell all.

Lynne's idea of Tim coming to visit would have been good, very good in fact, I've done the book, so that leaves my own range of stamps that one of you suggested, but seeing that I can't draw for toffee that's not very likely, but what I do have to tell you is even more exciting and something you can all share.......you see I would have kept Tim to myself.

So no more mystery, but news of something oh so special which I have been busily working away at since I was asked to organise.........the Official Penny Black at Allsorts Challenge..........I've been pinching myself for ages just to make sure it's for real........it is and launches on 1st July.

I was invited by Penny Black to set it up as a sister challenge to our existing Allsorts challenge, so thank you so much for all your support and giving me such a fabulous opportunity and to Elizabeth at Penny Black for liaising with me to organise things......... your stamp Penny Black 2695J epitomises what it's been like in my craft room the last couple of weeks.

I don't need to tell anyone how much I love Penny Black stamps, so this is like a dream come true for me.........did I mention I was excited ? So are all of my teamies at Allsorts who will be joining me on the Design Team and we can't wait to get started. We have some great themes lined up for you in the coming months and of course some fabby prizes for all you lucky peeps which are of course all being provided by Penny Black.

So all you need to do now is pop over to the the new challenge blog and sign up so you don't miss out on any of the news. You can also register to join Penny Black's club so you get updates of new stamp releases and news.

No comments:

Post a Comment