Friday, June 18, 2010

Cummon England

Well I eventually got my blog sorted, bit of a nightmare, but got there in the end and a new look as well.

No post since Monday and I've been a rather bad blogger this week as well, but I have been up to my ears in DT work, a new Polkadoodle CD is being released on Create and Craft TV on 27th June, Stamp Addicts have a new programme coming shortly and some exciting happenings at Sir Stampalot this Sunday as well:

They are having a very special Demo Day from 10am through 4pm when you will be able to meet Molly and George, a very special range of stamps. This will be the debut Summer collection with the artist herself, Clare Rowlands. You can
read more here.

So a really quick post to share for this weeks Polkadoodle challenge where my teamie Dee has chosen the theme of a Male or Fathers Day card. Well I could not resist this one using the Just for Men CD although when I made it I did not know we would be playing our second match today. I decoupaged the footballs, printed out an England emblem, some computer generated players and squad numbers and finito.

Not sure about the goalie, but even if I had a direct line to Fabio, I would probably be none the wiser or know if Robert Green is going to get a second chance, I really do hope he does though. But our boy Stevie is there and wearing the armband with pride and with Carra and Johnson in as well it's a team I'm liking the look of, it's a long while since we had three Liverpool players in the England squad. There will certainly be some tense living rooms this evening evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment